Day 1 – Plenary room and chairs in theatre set up
- Welcome coffee
- Welcome words
- Introduction event and explain the principle of the World Café
- Series of key notes EU institutes on the topic
- Series of presentations of health workforce initiatives
- Lunch Break
- Series of presentation of Specialist Nurse on the topic
- Series of speaking slot by individuals
- Presentation and debate on the program and subthemes for day 2 including introduction of moderators
Setting the scene
Setting the scene with presentation about programs, projects and insight, both national and European with sharing and exchange who is who. During this day, persons representing organisation, EU institutes but also nurses and nurse organisations, getting to know each other and have formal and informal communication. It’s also a breaking the ice event, with optional an ‘speed-dating’ structure. The intention is that all invited and present at the event represent their organisation but during discussions, they speak on personal ground. During this day, there are opportunities in making connection and exchange contact for collaboration.
Day 2 – Plenary in round table set up including break outs rooms
- Welcome coffee
- Warming up meeting and recap about the event and moderators introduction
- First series of Meetings – two or three
- Lunch break
- Second series of meetings – two
- Audience feedback and moderators feedback
- Next steps and Wrapping up
Let's talk, create new values for a tangible future
After a short introduction, a recap, discussions will take place on themes in a ‘World Café’ structure ”Let’s talk” About World Café: ‘The World Cafe is a flexible, easy-to-use process for fostering collaborative dialogue, sharing mutual knowledge, and discovering new opportunities for action. Based on living systems thinking, this innovative approach creates dynamic networks of conversation that can catalyse an organization or community's own collective intelligence around its most important questions. A great benefit of this process is that all are equal and often speak on personal base and discussion are very inclusive and honest’ @WorldCafe. Before the event, the invited participant will receive material to be well prepared and have already an idea what can be expects and who you might meet and find.
After the event, a report will be created with insights of participant, overview of programs and projects with outcome of discussions and recommendations for the clinical practice but also on higher level policy. This report will be launched during the ESNO congress 8 and 9 June and be sure you can make it for this special event as well.